Friday, July 23, 2010

Bonton

Earlier this year, I had a modeling job in the south of France for three days. Because I am breastfeeding Elijah, Gabe and Elijah came with me so that I could still nurse between shots and whenever I wasn't working. I was working in a small town called Cassis, not far from Marseille and we stayed in a harbor-front studio hotel. One day, we decided to walk around and go exploring. Right next to our little hotel was a children's clothing store, so we checked that out. And that is when I discovered Bonton, a French label for children's clothes.

These are seriously the most stylish clothes I've ever seen for children, with high-quality tailoring and materials. I'm so sad to report though, that they are mega-expensive, especially considering how fast our little ones grow. I didn't buy a single thing from this brand, but if I were loaded, I would've bought nearly everything that store had to offer. Right now I just can't justify spending $56 on that shirt above. That is more expensive than an entire outfit from Forever 21! But I just had to share this French label with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails