Friday, July 23, 2010

Binth Baby Book

After searching long and hard for a classy non-cheesy baby book, I finally found one! It's by Binth, and it's handcrafted with silk-screened pages. In a contemporary design, each page has whimsical yet simple pictures with space for photos and written information. It even comes with its own box for safekeeping. Certainly not your run-of-mill baby book that you would find at Babies R Us. When I saw the price tag of $95, I promptly went to ebay.com to see if I could find one that was less expensive.

Based on my research, not only is this particular baby book ever sold on ebay, I found one that was up for auction at that particular time with a starting bid of only $19.99! I was elated. No one had bid on it yet but I knew there would be some bidders. Being the ebay-savvy person that I am, I enlisted the help of Auction Sniper to help me snag this auction by bidding for me at the last second, preventing anyone from outbidding me. I won the auction for $47! What a feeling to not have to pay retail price for this book! It wasn't in pristine condition, as it had a couple of small minor dirt marks but they were hardly noticeable.

I think it's a baby book that Elijah will be happy to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails