Thursday, January 21, 2010

Introduction

It is 7 weeks to the day since my son was born on December 3, 2009. I still haven't gotten a baby book (looking for a non-cheesy and timeless, perhaps even modernistic theme) so in the meantime I thought I would start a new blog about my life as a new mother. How unsurprising is it then, that I'm typing my first entry with one hand (my left hand no less) with the swaddled babe in my arms happily sucking away at the bosom. I suppose I should expect more of that!

Hallelujah for Elijah will be a collection of everyday life with the babe, stories, reflections as a mother and so on. I have some catching up to do and I hope to find the time to write on a regular basis between feedings and running the household.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails